View Single Post
Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
Originally Posted by patlak View Post
I bet you are a boring kid to hang out with..an incoming yes or no question and you follow up with a damn 10 page essay.

I'll be short on the N8 vs E7 vs DSLR comparison. HERE:

N8 vs Canon 550d

Maybe better??? Why state something which you don't know? It's much much better. Since you have the time to read about technical stuff, I suggest you either read up reviews of the N8 camera or just stop right here with your stubborn attitude.

WOW

So you wanna say that my N82 is similar with N8 in image output??? DOUBLE WOW

An adult doesn't put people on ignore lists if someone has an opposing opinion in an active discussion. You seem to be a kid who is insecure, stubborn, self-centered with chin held high up even if ignorant of lots of things that are not in accordance with your beliefs. It's a well known fact that Symbian browser sucks and that N900's MicroB is pretty much praised by everyone. And yet you seem to defend E7's browser with technicalities rather than side by side testing, by stating that the renderer is different hence the lag, bla bla. It's slow, it's laggy, it's crap in S^3 and Anna (Belle is a sure improvement). I stated that I have tested both devices E7 and N900 next to each other and can surely have an objective opinion on what is better. Can you? (oh wait, you don't have a N900 to test, just spewing crap from memory)

Oh yeah, stating that E7's camera is better than N8's without even knowing anything about it and going against the world's conclusion. Keep it up.

I'll ask again, HOW OLD ARE YOU???

P.S. We don't need any encyclopedia material, just answer the question and get to the point immediately. It's not a blog or a university exam.
Just face it. You are a spiteful human being.