View Single Post
Posts: 1,918 | Thanked: 3,118 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ My pants
If you people can let me state something in the name of TMO's community here...

Dear Mrs.Tracy.,

Yesterday we learned of the unfortunate and untimely death of your husband. There are no words to describe the utter grief that we are feeling right now, and we cannot possibly imagine the shock and sorrow that has been thrust on your family as well.

We will always remember fondly the experiences he genuinely provided to this utterly kind community. It is true that he was taken from us too soon, and we think you share our sentiment that it feels a little unfair that such a smart and talented young man's life has ended with so much living left to do. It is my firm belief that bad things that happen to good people serve a greater good, and Gary's death will, I believe, teach us all something if we only let ourselves be taught. Right now, we all are trudging through the mourning process, but with support from friends and family, I think we can find ourselves whole again.

During this difficult time for your family, we would like to extend a helping hand if you will have it, any way that is possible. Please accept our sincerest condolences and know that we are here through it all if you need us.

Yours in mutual grief,

TMO Community

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ammyt For This Useful Post: