View Single Post
Given the circumstances (spam attack and, more importantly, Gary's death just before nomination periods end - many people got other things in their head, than sending last-moment nominations...), I think extending period is sane and legit thing to do.

Ho ever, I can't disagree with Texrat - there was enough time, and honestly, *we* (interested members) just failed, because one reason or another.

Anyway, no matter of election path, I'll help as much as I can, and I won't be disappointed or demotivated. It's a pity that my skills are limited, though - I don't seem to match any important "skill group" mentioned by SD69. At least, if "is quickly adaptable/learning fast" isn't a proper skill (somehow, that's also what I've in mind, writing about "we need coders in Council, not talkers").

/Estel

// Edit

No matter of decision, please make it quickly, because if - by any chance - we're going to extend nomination period to 20th September, on 19th evening, we may be more than disappointed by outcome
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Last edited by Estel; 2011-09-17 at 22:14.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: