View Single Post
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by babraq View Post
Maybe N9 is outdated by hardware specs, but the OS and sexy design are reasons to own this device. At least for me.
I couldn't help reading that and interpreting it as, "Maybe my car is a piece of rusted junk, but the radio rocks and bass booster in the trunk is sexy... those are reasons to own this car. At least for me."

Um.. let's talk about constraints that a half-open Harmattan Maemo-MeeGo open-core mish-mash OS needs to live within with limited hardware, shall we? Trust me, I know--I've been using Android. Welcome to the same scenario--you're not somehow magically better off. And that's a shame.

Originally Posted by babraq View Post
The openness of the OS right away, no jailbreaks, no flashing, just a switch in settings menu.
Don't you just LOVE Aegis? Ahhh breathe in that delicious, fresh OPEN* air!

*Open being open to interpretation

Originally Posted by scapegoat845 View Post
Took the word right outta my mouth....
Just one word? Which word was that?

Originally Posted by somedude View Post
so what is this thread about???? :
First, I thought it was about how the N9 was finally out! ....then I thought it was about how it was ANNOUNCED, but not out yet.. but then I thought it was about how it was supposed to be OUT NOW... but, now I think it's about how it'll be out "SOON"... flying-winged quotes and all.

What do you think this thread is about, folks? Maybe--while we're waiting--we can all give out interpretation?
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

The Following User Says Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post: