View Single Post
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
PLEASE understand i have the right to post just as you and everyone else on here.
Never said otherwise. I am suggesting that you use discretion and think about what you post before you do so.

BUT your trying to tell me that i do NOT have that right and that IS wrong of you to even suggest sorry to say but here we disagree
Okay Captain Hyperbole... just follow me on this one. Your posts have angered some seriously involved people. Why? Because you say incorrect things like they are facts, over and over. Case in point, your constant barraging of Stskeeps and asking him to turn over the Maemo source code.

If he could have done it, he would have. Not because you kept asking him to do so. He would have done it for the community he's given so much to in the past without waiting if he were able.

All in all i love your posts in general and i very hope you do not mind that in the rare instance like this i have spoken against you in some part only as the most of it i am agreeing with you.
Then take heed to my above comments. Think before you post. You've switched sides so many times man, I can't even guess which way you'll go next. And stop unnecessarily antagonizing folks.

That's the part I'm addressing. If anything, I'm trying to address not how you're seen, but how people look at your posts if they've not added you to their ignore list already.

Last edited by gerbick; 2011-09-18 at 17:41.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: