View Single Post
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Never said otherwise. I am suggesting that you use discretion and think about what you post before you do so.

Okay Captain Hyperbole... just follow me on this one. Your posts have angered some seriously involved people. Why? Because you say incorrect things like they are facts, over and over. Case in point, your constant barraging of Stskeeps and asking him to turn over the Maemo source code.

If he could have done it, he would have. Not because you kept asking him to do so. He would have done it for the community he's given so much to in the past without waiting if he were able.

Then take heed to my above comments. Think before you post. You've switched sides so many times man, I can't even guess which way you'll go next. And stop unnecessarily antagonizing folks.

That's the part I'm addressing. If anything, I'm trying to address not how you're seen, but how people look at your posts if they've not added you to their ignore list already.
I am going to reply to this crap tomorow when i have more time and i tell you you will not like my answers.

In the meantime you stay with your "cronies" of this forum and see where it gets you ok.