View Single Post
Posts: 518 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ italy
*** I just edited the pack and the script to work with both games (hd and no HD games)

the original Creator of PREENV is Javier S. Pedro maemo@javispedro.com i'm just a modder of the package in the wait that Javier S. Pedro will release a new Preenv Script

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys i modified the Preenv package to run all the games, hd and normal games.. You just have to install this package, copy the deb file to MyDocs and make shure you installed ROOTSH package, to install the deb file you have to add this code on xterm

Code:
root
dpkg -i /home/user/MyDocs/preenv-hd.deb
exit
close
now, to create a shortcut for the HD Games you have to use from xterm
Code:
sudo chmod -R +rwx /opt/preenv/usr/palm/applications/com.HDGameFolder
then
Code:
preenv
or
Code:
preenv-hd
and again
Code:
desktopgen-hd  /opt/preenv/usr/palm/applications/com.HDGameFolder/appinfo.json
to create the shortcut.. The package includes preenv and the Preenv HD script edited to work with the libsdlpre-tab.. You don't have to change libraries, you just have to know that you have

desktopgen-hd
preenv-hd
wrap-hd.sh and hd.sh (in /opt/preenv folder), all the preenv files + libsdlpre-tab

FILE DOWNLOAD

*** I just edited the pack and the script to work with both games (hd and no HD games)

the original Creator of PREENV is Javier S. Pedro maemo@javispedro.com i'm just a modder of the package in the wait that Javier S. Pedro will release a new Preenv Script

Last edited by santiago; 2011-09-19 at 00:02.

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to santiago For This Useful Post: