View Single Post
Would a nokia 770 be alright as a GM tool?

It can play music, surf the web, read pdfs, and display images right? That's all I really need it for at the table. I don't want to have to get my laptop out and get distracted so I was looking for something small and useful. (Plus, I've wanted a nokia 770 since I was a teenager and I don't particularly care about the newer models, despite the increased capabilities.)

If there were any limitations, it would be the low memory but I think I found a way around that. All I really need is 8 gigs, maybe even less since I only need a few songs for background and a few docs.

As for web browsing, I would treat it like my psp so it's not that limited, I hope anyway.

I'm curious what I could do to make it more GM centric.

Also, some background on me. I'm a newbie to the whole scene but I'm a quick learner. I'm pretty certain I could do what I need it to but hey, whatever bit of info helps.

I guess what I'm also asking for is some pointers for a first time buyer. My google-fu is weak; either that or there really aren't that many useful articles since 2008 (which is entirely reasonable but still sucky.)

Thanks for the help!