View Single Post
Posts: 518 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ italy
Originally Posted by moepda View Post
cheers for your reply and hd patch santiago

used your commands but same result . as i posted , installed loads of hd games with your hd patch and all work fine . beyondynth opens fine and main menu is perfect . nformation and options both work . when i do how to play you get leaves blow across the screen , this is fullscreen but actual gameplay screen (seen at same time as leaves) is bottom left of screen about 1/4 screen with no touch response.
i wonder if bad ipk but do think that there probably arent many copies about ? not sure as your copy obviously works and mine fails !

edit : when trying to load actual game when screen is black and nothing happens ,htop shows cpu at 87% !

edit 2 : Added screenshots , first 2 pics show options/how to play level select - working full screen with correct touch responses
second pics show how it goes wrong ! game screen shrinks but leaves dont ?!? and lastly actual screen 1/4 size with no touch screen responses. actual game doesnt even load
ummm very strange tell me the game version, maybe it's wrong the game version. if you wait, the screen is in full mode or is it 1/4? becouse to see it in full screen i have to wait the the foliage went away.. in the animation frames i mean

The Following User Says Thank You to santiago For This Useful Post: