View Single Post
Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by strongm View Post
I am well aware of that, thanks.

In fact I've just spoken to Expansys UK. They are well aware of the intense interest in the phone, but are still awaiting a supply date from Nokia. They have no idea when they will get that date, they've had no response from Nokia to their repeated enquiries. They agree that this seems odd, given the availability elsewhere. And even agreed that cancelling my preorder and shopping elsewhere might be a good idea.
I don't know what to say to not sound bad but Expansys are either dum stupid or they do not read what they are told by Nokia way way back when they announced NO N9's will be sold in the UK or USA.

There is nothing odd but rather Expansys is odd for not sourcing them from another source away from Nokia.

It does not suprise me one least bit Nokia have not replied to there emails but that is Nokia for you... plain ignorant they are.

On the positive side if every company badgers Nokia for the N9 in the countries they are not selling too then it may just reverse there decision and actually have no choice but to supply to every country.

Nokia is at fault here by the way not Expansys but Expansys should not have taken pre-orders at this stage anyhow.

Last edited by abill_uk; 2011-10-05 at 12:28.