View Single Post
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
You Android people have too wake up and dont be so damn naive.

First of I am not a Nokia fanboy. But if you guys thinks that ANdroid is the future cause of its openess well then your blind.

And if you thionk all those manufactors will support the Android in the long time your also wrong.

End of 2012 this may very well changed ALOT.

For example I dont think Samsung will run Android end of 2012.

Same goes for SE who start of 2011 did say "We go for Android" but now saying "Well we lock very close at WP but has no intrest atm but it may change..."

And you really is foolish if you think Motorola will help Android in this patent wars in the long run.

You can say Maemo(Meego) is dead end too us who still prefer this platform. But don't come say Android is the way too go.

Its time for you people too wake up. If people prefer a phone like N9 go buy it. If people like SGS2 go buy it but DO NOT expect any company too give yuou support for long time! Its bussiness as usual.

This discussion about Android better than Maemo etc.. is just plain ridicilous! If you dont like Maemo Harmattan+Qt.

Why bother to be here at TMO? Are you people that stupid soo you all think users who intrested too buy N9 will change theyr mind cause you think you are some kind of "better person cause I a soo smart cause I go buy Android device instead?"

I dont think soo :-(

I am just plain sick of reading it over and over again. So its time for me add three more persons too the ignore list!
Mike, please calm down. Not sure how you got all that from afaq's post but nobody is saying one is better than the other, people are still on the fence and they don't pledge allegiance to either OS. Let go of this "Us vs Them" mentality.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cue For This Useful Post: