View Single Post
Originally Posted by randomdood View Post
my meego system is currently showing 21% .. although i think "impact" isn't actually how much it's using, but a percentage an application uses compared to all the applications (if that makes sense).. i may be wrong though.. mine was higher until i used other apps, raising the percentages of the other apps and lowering the percentage of the system.

instead select meego system, and look at the average processor load (mine is 17% with low-moderate usage)

also touch the battery from the main screen of the app and have a look at the mA used at different times (idle/average/active)
Yes, I think this is it... I'm currently much using the system itself, e.g. doing status updates in the feeds screen, editing accounts and so on... my MeeGo System Avg CPU usage is approx. 30% now, but I'm not using much other apps right now...

However it shows me the device is active for 80% of the time and only 20% idle since last charge... I have to admit, I have it in my hands all the time... so if I really let sit it in my pocket for longer than 3 minuten, battery should be fine eventually

The Following User Says Thank You to marrat For This Useful Post: