View Single Post
Originally Posted by randomdood View Post
also for any Aussie's out there, there is an issue with crazy john's and the n9 (you can choose between the ability to make calls or the ability to connect to data, definitely network issue on Crazy John's side), they say they are talking to nokia to sort it out. hopefully they do sort it out soon, i want my data connection.

EDIT: crazy john's issue now fixed
I got my N9 yesterday and haven't been able to access the internet (except for wifi) at all. Crazy John's say it could take about a week to sort it out..

Any other service providers having difficulties?

Otherwise, I'm loving the phone. Although I would like more customization as far as the home screens go, the user experience the phone offers makes up for it IMO.

My one main gripe (apart from the internet problems) is how to answer calls - Nokia have yet again made things more difficult. To answer an incoming call, you have to make TWO touches - one to unlock the screen, then another to actually answer it. It should only be one touch.

Also, initially you can't delete music files from the phone (had to connect to PC) but after installing a file manager from the Ovi Store, this can be done. It's strange because Nokia phones have ALWAYS had this functionality.

Music and videos look great.