View Single Post
Originally Posted by mnnm View Post
I got my N9 yesterday and haven't been able to access the internet (except for wifi) at all. Crazy John's say it could take about a week to sort it out..

Any other service providers having difficulties?

Otherwise, I'm loving the phone. Although I would like more customization as far as the home screens go, the user experience the phone offers makes up for it IMO.

My one main gripe (apart from the internet problems) is how to answer calls - Nokia have yet again made things more difficult. To answer an incoming call, you have to make TWO touches - one to unlock the screen, then another to actually answer it. It should only be one touch.

Also, initially you can't delete music files from the phone (had to connect to PC) but after installing a file manager from the Ovi Store, this can be done. It's strange because Nokia phones have ALWAYS had this functionality.

Music and videos look great.
Hi... you are absolutely correct. Two touching is a bit annoying but it's responsive unlike N8. Moreover, swiping down to close an application should take you to main screen or application screen... not to open applications windows - or it should be on user's chose to choose it while enabling "swipe to close application".

what is the max size of video did you tried to transfer? i tried to transfer Cars2 movie of 4.56GB and it didn't worked with me.. even while copying paste, windows said it is not allowed by phone.