View Single Post
Started my Nokia career with the Nokia 1011 waaaay back in 1993.

Then came the 5110.

Next in line was the 3310.

Then came the 7650. 1st phone from Nokia that had a camera; 1st Symbian device; 1st colour display and 1st joystick. Also showed up in the Tomb Raider movie. Had a love/hate relationship with that phone /

Next was the 6600. Enjoyed owning that one.

Then a nightmare occured with the 6670 I developed a hatred for that phone, with it's slippery keypad and it's mirror front that blinded me every time I took it out of my pocket on a sunny day. 2/3 into a contract I walked into the Voda shop ans asked for an upgrade.
While I was discussing my options a big box was dragged into the shop, the sales assistant opened it up and pulled out a brand spanking new N73. I fell in love straight away and took out a second contract. Beautiful phone once all the bugs were ironed out. My first foray into the N-Series too.

Next one down was the N95-8GB. Turned out to be a good follow on phone to the N73. Thoroughly enjoyed that one too. Quite hackable as well. (Not as much as the N900 though).

Then I used the N73 as a trade in for the N900. Really enjoying myself with this one. Shame on Nokia for letting it go too soon

Next in line will be the............................................... .................. Buggered if I know.............