View Single Post
Hi Opax,
Sorry for not answering earlier, i was busy today. First thing first. When I saw that you have updated Rtap (0.9.9) I immediately uninstalled the old to be on the safe side. I had version 0.9.8-2. Then I went back to install your latest version but I could only find the same version as before, 0.9.8-2. There was no 0.9.9 version?
Also I tried apt-get install python2.5-mobility.bearer and got following:
Reading package lists… Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information… Done
E: Couldnīt find package python2.5-mobility-bearer

itīs just my bad luck I guess!!!
So am back where I started. The app tries to start and then just shuts down

I just got update notification about Rtap newest version. Installed it BUT still nothing, I mean itīs the same as before. I donīt know what am doing wrong. Anyway: THANKS OPAX for trying to help. If I fix the problem in the nearest future Iīll let you know. Thanks again

A thought came across me earlier. At first Rtap work in my phone. Then I recall trying to install Bluemaemo and it didnīt work because of same libeet1 problem issue. So I tried all those things people suggested that I should try to make it work. Never did manage to install Bluemaemo. So somewhere along the way I think I did some damage to Rtap and that is way it doesnīt work. This is my guess so am not 100% sure, only guessing.

Last edited by miroslav_s; 2011-10-23 at 23:03.