View Single Post
iv managed to speen up my n900 it now runs alot quicker them some of the new phones like the galixy s2 and iphone 4s one of my friend has a old n97 and it ran so slow he started eperimenting with it to make it work better and yes he done it. it was outdoing my n900 at this point so i got him to play with my n900 and see what he could do with it and the outcome was amazing he tweeked it downloaded things none nokia softwere iv heard the n900 was a really good phone but now its better it has proper sat nav with voice turn by turn skype youtube java i can use the front camera for taking pics and videos not the best cam though decent flash player as it would try and load it but i would give up waiting eg facebook games live webcams (earthcam) and so on some of the things might of worked for other people befor so dont know but some didnt work on mine and thats just on meamo i also have dual boot so i can pick eather meamo or android 2.2 and even with all that on it it still runs quicker than most phones. some people with the latest phones have now brought n900's and got me to make it the same as mine