View Single Post
Posts: 658 | Thanked: 777 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Norway
No hardware camera shutter button.
Yes, that is pretty annoying. Perhaps we could get the volume rocker to have the top one focus and second one snap the photo sometime? Or is that unrealistic to hope for?

Where are the arrow keys for navigating terminal / text files?
IIRC this will be in PR 1.1, perhaps in Swype, not sure if it was the standard VKB or Swype.

The screen, easily the worst seen on a flagship mobile phone to date.
I actually love the screen much more than any phone Ive had, including the SGS2, simply due to it working well in the sunlight and it being pretty clear and crisp in my use. Course if I lean in about an inch from the display and TRY to find something bad about it im sure i will. But in actual everyday use its pretty damn good.

oh, and: should you plan to upload files to a web site from your browser, the n9 is not for you. the harmattan browser doesn't support this advanced feature. too much for one simple gesture.
Lets hope all the issues with the browser (textboxes, copy/paste, popup scrollable lists, uploading, etc) are added in 1.2 at least. Of course there could be an opera or fennec browser coming, I think I read something about that on konttoris blog or somewhere.