View Single Post
After quite long absence from this thread (i must admit that, I was a little discouraged by lack of development in pre-gidzzz times), I've reverted 20-30 pages back, and re-read it - I wanted to check, how that awesome whirlwind of development started.

After doing so, I must write that - *huge* thank You gidzzz, for all that awesome work. Yea, I know there is a "Thank" button, but it is not sufficient in this case. It is great to see, how a wish to correct small annoying thing, transformed into (practically) maintaining and developing package. There are some people like that here - freemangordon, Nicolai, You (just to name few, from top of my head - listing all would be quite wrong, in case I forget someone, and would create holy wall of text ), who create a true flaming storm of code-work - proving again that, if one want, no project is "too big".

So, thanks again, and I hope that developing this will still give You much joy Of course, I instantly switched from stock media player to OMP. Really, great work!

---

By the way, I think I may found a little bug. While watching video, it's name isn't updated in media player widget (at least, the Open one from Nicolai, but both should work same way here) - it just show name of last music file, that was played. Still, pausing and resuming from widget does work, but pressing forward/backward just result in OMP returning to menu (thus, stopping video playback).

After that, widget is "stuck" - i.e. pressing play, forward or backward, doesn't result in any action. After opening something manually in OMP, control cia widget is re-gained (so it doesn't crash).

With stock media player, name of video file is "forwarded" to media player widget, and one can switch between videos using forward/backward (just like with music files).

Of course, it isn't "blocker" bug, but would be great if it can be fixed without much hassle.

/Estel

// Edit

Also, stock media player did "pause" to video once minimized, but that was freakin' irritating, so in this case, I'm glad that OMP doesn't mimic such behavior
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: