View Single Post
Posts: 819 | Thanked: 806 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Oxnard, Ca.
There is a petition website which was just mentioned in a news article on the front page of yahoo.com here in the states which got me thinking.
I know there are a lot of us that want ELOP removed as CEO so why not speak our voice by creating a petition there.
Who knows it might make it to the news.

Here is the international petitions section of the website

http://www.gopetition.com/active-pet...International/

We need to state WHY WE WANT HIM REMOVED AND REPLACED in a concise manner and then we can all sign it.

We need to state facts and if any opinion is stated clearly label it as opinion and any supporting facts leading to that opinion listed.

I know there are many here that have more facts about his bad performance than I do so please list them in this thread and after a couple pages we can draw up the petition language and then post it on the website for signing.

My personal reasons for wanting him gone are:

1) He killed Meego for Nokia.

2) He is ending Symbian and going with closed source Windows instead of revamping the Symbian UI and going for broke on it or slowly transitioning over to Meego from Symbian.

3) Since he has been there the income tax for Finland has taken a big hit.

4) A lot of workers were laid off since he has taken office.

5) He blocked the N9 from getting to the USA

6) He appears to be a Microsoft trojan intending to lower the value of the company so that Microsoft can buy it up cheap.

If you agree with me about any of these please link to the facts and/or supporting articles and also:

What are your reasons for wanting him removed and replaced?

Maybe we can point back to this thread in the petition for people wanting to see more supporting evidence and articles.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aironeous For This Useful Post: