Thread: My N9 rant :)
View Single Post
Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
Haha good read.

2. No "remember password" feature in browser? So much for the couch-friendy surfing.

-This is a security feature to protect dumb phone users to loose their phone with all user names + passwords set and remembered
Happy to see that at least Fennec supports it, including master password.

4. Who the **** is asking for network connection and why.

-A firewall application would be able to tell you this. I wish somebody would urgently make a user friendly firewall like "Firewall IP" on (jailbroken) IOS.
I would pay 35 Eurodollars for it easily.
Few IOS users are aware of this application but it makes me jealous of their iPhones/iPads anyway. I have tested it on iPad and its really good in giving you an idea of what "app" is trying to connect which server behind your back.
Up to you to find out if this is vital for application functions or not.

System wide generic network connection requests all day long. Are we that stupid?

the best N900 vkb was on PR1.0 -> Totally agree. I can't see why it is so difficult to leave users the choice between a few layouts.
One of the major advantages of "virtual keyboard" should be user customisation. Idiots.

It always looks like the team doing the PR1.0 gets disolved and the guys doing the PR1.x updates see opportunity to implement their little idea's that were just not good enough to make it into first release.

Last edited by ste-phan; 2011-11-24 at 10:01.