View Single Post
Posts: 560 | Thanked: 423 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by Granfot View Post
Now, two questions.
1. How do I setup your repo in my phone? Tried it, but the phone complained about an illegal char (I guessed it's the : after home that made it.)
I just tried it and it worked fine whith this line in one of the sources.d/ files:
Code:
deb deb http://repo.pub.meego.com/home:/CaCO3/Harmattan/ ./
Don't use the one with CaCO3: which is empty! (No clue why it exists)

Originally Posted by Granfot View Post
2. If I use the Nokia maps, does it use the downloaded maps (since I can download maps for any country I plan to visit) or does it download on the fly? The first would be preferred, but I don't know how Nokia sees on third-party apps using the maps downloaded.
Sadly it doesn't use the pre-downloaded OVI maps. I also think it would be great, but up to now I don't know how to implement it. Also it might not be very useful since only the maps, but not the satellite images can be pre downloaded.
CacheMe 4 the N9, a geocaching client / MiniBible, a bible viewer / TheWord brings daily bible verses onto your phone / BatteryGraph to monitor the battery drainage / doublepress2unlock to unlock your phone with a double press onto the power button / GPRS Data Usage to monitor your GPRS data usage /
and more...

On N900 check out this: SleepAnalyser to analyse your sleep movements / PasswordMaker a for a password generator