View Single Post
Just posted this

"Has anyone else experienced problems with their headset port since updating to PR1.1 ?

Mine no longer detects any headphones are connected at all. However turn off the device and plug in headphones and once booted the headphones will work, however unplug them with the device on and the loudspeaker will no longer work and people wont be able to hear you if they call either. So i have to restart the phone once more without headphones attached to bring normal service (albeit one that doesn't have a working headphone jack) back to the phone...

I want to see if anyone else has this problem as its quite different to the occasionally fussy like or not like of certain branded headsets others have reported. This affects ALL headsets / headphones including the Nokia ones included in the box.

I used to use Bluetooth headset before PR1.1 so I can not testify as to whether it is the update that has broken the auto-detection of the device (headphones connected or not) or whether the issue has been on my handset all along.

One could be attributable to a software issue, but could also likely be a hardware issue requiring repair or replacement. Before I go without my phone for 2 weeks or more could I ask others to check their PR1.1 updated handsets for the same issue.

Many thanks

N9on"

Sounds like same problem. Did you ever resolve it ????/