View Single Post
Posts: 19 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Rybinsk, Russia
Originally Posted by noetus View Post
I seem to have found some bug: I installed it and everything seemed fine. Four events were shown in the feed, for 21 Dec. Then I installed Meebirthdays and added events for birthdays. Now it is showing 4 events, all birthdays, between 07 and 13 Feb 2012! And of course nothing has changed in the calendar except these new events have been added.

I tried changing the settings, both 'Fill with Future Events' off and on (which I am not really sure what it does anyways). No difference - it is showing these events way far in the future instead of the next 4 events.
It is known bug, but I should say that it is mostly the problem of MeeBirthdays than mine. Author of MeeBirthdays should be notified (another user found this bug an said he will email author) about it. Reason of this bug is that MeeBirthdays events are created with finishing date in Jan, 1970 (simple overflow). For some reason harmattan calendar backend provide them as current. Workaround for it of course will be added in next version of Calendar Feed. Thanks for report.

Btw, as working solution for now I can only suggest thing that other user with that bug did - recreate it by yourself. But don't simply edit them. For some not yet known reason (I've not yet looked at data that user sent to me) edited event appears as current day event in calendar every day (as I understood that user it appears in Calendar also, not only in calendar feed).

Sorry for this bug, but it is really non trivial thing and I will never even suggest that event with endDate<startDate can even exist.

The Following User Says Thank You to dkormalev For This Useful Post: