View Single Post
Posts: 359 | Thanked: 162 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Budapest
Originally Posted by conny View Post
Because I'm busy coding How about someone else uploads some screenshots?
Happy to oblige

Here's what it looks like when you fire it up:

Works in landscape too:

Press the little '+' at bottom left to start entering a note:

The tabs at the top left get you the bullets. The 'T' to the right gets you some font choices:

Note the little issue here, at least using the Swype keyboard, of there not being quite enough room, so the bottom gets cut off a bit. You can pull that font menu up though to increase the hit area for the bottom buttons.

I am not sure what the button on the top extreme right ('ab') is for; pressing it revealed that it can be set on or off, but I don't know what the effect is (it wasn't immediately apparent).

I also noticed a slight flakiness in getting the keyboard to display; sometimes I had to move the cursor around a bit to get it to come up. Also in the 10 minutes I used the application it crashed and quit on me once. This is an alpha release though, so I expect these glitches will get fixed.

In this edit screen if you get the keyboard out of the way it reveals the menu button at the bottom right; pressing this gets you:

What sharing options will there be when this is finished?

Back at the main screen, the menu button on the bottom right gets you this list of options:

I'd be interested to know what we'll see under 'Settings' and how 'Synchronization' works.

Finally, I tried the search option, but while searching in note titles gets you results, apparently searching within notes is not (yet) supported:

Will this feature be coming?

All in all, I'd say this is looking really, really promising. Simple, slick, straightforward, with the functionality you need, and consistent with the overall UI paradigms of the N9/Harmattan. Wish all apps could be like this!

Last edited by noetus; 2011-12-17 at 20:37.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noetus For This Useful Post: