View Single Post
Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by claud001 View Post
One of my tests of a "phone" is of practicality. Can you fit a Galaxy Note into your pocket like a N900/Galaxy SII or do you lug it around? Ive always thought the N900 was a little bit a bulge in my pants, so I wonder about a 5" "phone".

Along that line.. when you take a photo, does it feel like you're holding up a dinner plate??

Of course multitasking is smooth as butter with the N900, especially if clocked and locked at 1.1 Ghz. ( refer to Jakiman tutorial!! ) Ive used an iphone 4 for a while and I found its multitasking to be as comfortable as walking on broken glass- how is it with the Note, is it the same as the Galaxy Sii ( same OS) and can you handle it?
Yeah. the note fits in my average Jeans pocket just fine. but it doors get a little uncomfortable (although bearable) when sitting down due to it's surface area. =p

regards to taking photos, it actually feels fairly normal. it's actually prey cool having such a large viewfinder. lol

multitasking with Android gingerbread isn't much better than iphone4. Really, nothing comes close to the experience which the N900 with camkeyd or N9 swipes provides. I hate it but what can I do. ICS update should make it a little better but still it's no Maemo. One thing however is that due to pc-like tabbed browsing using browser such as Maxthon, you get decent a pc like Web browsing experience. (desktop user agent also) It eliminates the need to multitask like when using MicroB with multiple browser windows at least.

The Following User Says Thank You to jakiman For This Useful Post: