View Single Post
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
I agree about CSSU stable quality, but nevertheless I am not comfortable with the idea of making an application dependent upon it, at least not when the functionality concerned is trivial, but I am sure there will be cases in future where there will be no option but to depend on more recent Qt libraries (and therefore CSSU).

I much prefer the idea of a runtime check, though in this case I don't think it's necessary. I moved the batteryindicator stuff to QSystemDeviceInfo, so it should hopefully be OK for the next update. If not, I'll use the runtime check that I have now implemented just in case.
Marxian, I had cutetube QML working perfectly in my Nokia N900...I think on 7Jan when I opened this app I found it was not showing the video icons...it was also not downloading...so, I thought may be there was some problem...I then found an update for cutetube QML appear in my phone and I immediately downloaded the app and it was successfully installed. After installation, though, I find when I open this app it just shows a black screen....what is the problem? I notice you have posted some more upgrades to the app on 8th Jan...Could I now try re-installing the app? I have actually uninstalled the app from the phone and reverted to my old cutetube which is working perfectly...But the QML version is certainly superior and so I would like to get this version back...Pse adv