View Single Post
Originally Posted by geneven View Post
You'd think the the Omweather developer would have been pounding some doors about his program not being available. Maemo is a mystery. If whole swaths of things don't work, they don't seem to care too much.

I mean, let's say you had a misspelled directory on your computer, and it stopped you from running some important programs. Do you think it would take you forever to find out what was wrong? I don't think so.
Of course, it being FInland everyone has probably been off for the last two weeks celebrating Christmas.
They probably won't return until week after next. By then the "hype" will have probably died down a bit and they'll ignore it as always.
Of course, if someone were to post in their little bugzilla over there and everyone slammed on that bug then maybe they'll wake up.
But I doubt it. They still can't get SIP to work over VPN, even though a bug or two has been posted on it and commented on it a lot.