View Single Post
Posts: 127 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Wales
Originally Posted by stickymick View Post
£15 per month????
FFS mobile phone insurance is a rip-off. I'm paying half that for my home contents insurance and my N900 is covered as well as the rest of my IT gear.

As for your N900 I'd like to think it's just a spanner in the works. Pull that out, when you find it, and you'll be back in Maemoland again.
Yeah your telling me. Yeah sadly I can't find a good spanner remover service in the UK :L. I'm just going to get an external Battery charger from the link above and use that til June/July when my contract runs out and I'll get a new phone then. Only thing is, is that I can't decide what I want. I want a WP but there is **** all good out there. Nokia certainly aren't moving their asses. The Lumia 900 might as well be the 800. No huge difference at all.

The one thing that bugs the hell about the phone is that there is very limited storage on them. The largest capacity I've seen on a WP is 16gb with the HTC Titan. What makes it worse is that none of the phones has a SD slot.

Nokia N900 - Kernel V47 OC'd at 1.15mhz, CSSU, BleedingEdge, 64gb, H-E-N.

Need a ROM for an emulator on the N900? Then send me a message and Thank me in return.

If I help you somehow in a post then please press thanks next to it!

Message me @ Dale_Foster_1099@Hotmail.com
Xbox @ Pyro1099
Last.fm @ Pyro1099
Twitter @ Pyro1099