View Single Post
Originally Posted by LordVan View Post
I've been thinking recently ..

My N900 Battery keeps getting worse (had It pretty much since it came out).. I have to charge it every night even if I don't use it much .. (If i forget it goes from ~50% to switching off just over night sometimes ..

So I've been looking around ..
N9? .. rather hard to get here
N950 ? ... even more difficult to get
some Android phone? Currently been thinking .. the Samsung note with the pressure sensitive Pen sounds nice - it is "huge" compared to most phones, but I don't mind that that much ..
(Windows Phone or iPhones are out of the question for me ^^ )

Currently I'm prolly mostly in favour of the Samsung Galaxy Note due to the fact it has a pen (I like that I can write/doodle more accurately -- e.g. on a Kanji recognition software since I'm learning japanese , ...)

That made me wonder .. which phone are other Maemo fans getting after the N900 ?
None, the only people left here are the Nxxx hardcore. When I eventually run out of N900s I will do a 'den in the USA' and go for the tablet/dumbphone combo. Hopefully by then there will be a dumbphone small enough to be a wris****ch.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post: