View Single Post
Posts: 298 | Thanked: 341 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ This world :)
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
Thanks, Stefan! when patching up support for Reaver in fAircrack, please use at least v108 (fixes some irritating bugs). Did I understand correctly, that You've tested python-packaging tools I've send you via PM, and You'll be able to put fA into repos just using it? Or, You've discovered other, better methods?
/Estel
Estel, I like your optimism , but frankly all I have committed to sofar is to release V0.50 via repos (ie. I still have two more releases before that will come through this forum thread). Seriously though, I have not yet had time to look into the packaging deal, but since you and everybody else is doing it, it shouldn't be too hard, and I am sure I will get plenty of help when needed.

In terms of reaper, I am waiting to have somebody in the reaper thread provide me a compiled version of 1.4 for testing (didn't see one when I checked yesterday after it was released), which I will then probably include in the program soon. Any luck with achieving anything with reaper in a reasonable amount of time? My initial testing showed it would be an excercise of days, which is not really all that attractive; most people, I am guessing, will want to see results within a two hour timespan.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to StefanL For This Useful Post: