View Single Post
Originally Posted by vetsin View Post
hey Abe,
i'm not sure if you received my PM's but last time i checked, the N900's i told you about were still available. in case you need help in sourcing one i'll drop by the shops to see if they're still there.
Vetsin,

Thank you very much for your offer. I appreciate the time you have put into it. I may indeed order one through you if both of these deals fall through. Finding anything in Canada is difficult. Generally, one pays more for less here.

I would order through Amazon but none of the suppliers will ship to Canada (no surprise there) and I generally boycott PayPal (they treated me really badly on more than one occasion) which is sad because that virtually discontinued my eBay days.

Thanks again,

Abe

P.S. I have been working on a couple of "apps" for the N900 that I intended for personal use but I may release one if I find some time. Anything you guys might be interested in having along the lines of security? I realize that for the most port you just need to port tools over but if you have any creative ideas I am open.