View Single Post
Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Here's the deal, let's talk flagships... If the Nokia N9 had the best of the best of what Nokia had to offer it would be considered a flagship. Sadly it is not. The N950 would be considered more of a flagship than the Nokia N9.

Nokia mistakenly stumbled upon the idea of a flagship with the Nokia N95, since then it hasn't really been in flagship territory because it has been busy fragmenting all of it's phone's for all users. Instead of an N8, E7, C7, E6, and N9, Nokia should have released the N950 with better internal hardware and a Xenon Flash with Meego-Harmattan and call that their flagship. Now imagine (for the moment we're just day dreaming) that they had put a 1.5 ghz dual core processor with the 1 gb of ram and had numbers that would far outweigh the Iphone. What if instead of 20 different kinds of phones they had just 1, all with hardware keyboard. Are you telling me the N950 with better specs couldn't compete with the Iphone 4s? Heck they could have priced it at $999.99 unlocked and if the specs were better than the Iphone it would have sold. (I'm using the Iphone because it currently dominates the market)

Nokia's biggest problem was instead of doing everything right with 1 product they were busy fragmenting themselves with so many different products that no one could keep up.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arie For This Useful Post: