View Single Post
Posts: 245 | Thanked: 186 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Toronto-Canada
Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
never really bothered about the applications since the ones i need are already here. i like the n9 for the multitasking nothing even comes close
Correctly said.
Whatever we need, usually, is already there, for the most of us. Many, like me, do not need any more apps. In any case, whatever I've downloaded - I don't use 60% of them.

Why N9 over Lumias?
Though they both have the same form factor - I yet fell/fall for the N9 b'coz of three [3] main reasons:

1. It's Pentaband... I can use it on all networks / anywhere in the world, especially on T-Mobile [US], WindMobile & Mobilicity [Canada]... their cheaper plan options being the imp factor.
2. MeeGo-H... this OS is innovative, classy, simple to use, intuitive, addictive, less demanding, smart, adventurous... Uh, I'm running-out of adjectives... BTW, "it is different"!
3. MeeGo is Dead!... thanks to Elop, my N9 is unique... very few in the globe will have it, ever... Elop actually did us an honor/favor - in a crowd of whatever, we'll stand apart... isn't that cool? We'll be the Megamind - even if there's a Metroman around!

Qorax

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qorax For This Useful Post: