View Single Post
Originally Posted by elemental View Post
Vote here for N9 http://www.engadget.com/2011awards/ . Don't let lumia to gather 1% :-)
Sorry, I don't visit engadget anymore but may the best phone win.

If you are wondering why i pledge to not visit that cesspool. As you might have known with my previous posts here I didn't like the place that much already but after commenting on a correction to an article and criticizing the use of unnecessary quotes with courtesy, I was met with a post by Richard Lawler (an Mod/Editor there) along the lines of telling me to learn to read. I posted an example of why quotes are not required because the sentence is paraphrased with only two words which were not out of the ordinary.

He must have taken that badly once people upvoted me and I was banned from commenting. All the while people insult each other and their mothers scott-free. While doing so he posted this ironic little nugget:

"Anyone who actually who understands language knows why there's quotation marks there, you can take your English professor act on the road."

Yeah, sorry about that rant but the mods there are useless and don't take criticism well. Not visiting there at all anymore.

Last edited by Cue; 2012-02-17 at 15:44.