View Single Post
Posts: 543 | Thanked: 802 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
I'm proud to present you today my newest Application for MeeGo Harmattan:

DreamRemote 2.0

It's a WiFi Multi Remote Control for the Dreambox (the Linux-based set-top boxes) from Dream multimedia.

It supports all Enigma 1 and Enigma 2 based Dreambox receiver, VDR Project with installed vdr-live plugin and the dbox2 with installed neutrino image.

Support for the AZBox (HD Elite, Premium HD and HD+) will need some more time. Sorry guys, if there is demand please post. I will look if I could speed the needed work up.

Note: It doesn't support connections to receiver with password protected webinterface. But hence it is anyway only advisable to use webremote within your own w-lan behind a firewall it should work for the most people. By default the webinterface is anyway not password protected.

The screenshots are currently only at Dreambox Receiver with Enigma 2 aviable. I was not able to develop and test this feature without the needed hardware. Sorry.

(a zoom function for the screenshots is in the work, so stay tuned for updates)

DreamRemote supports control of more than a single receiver.
You just need to swipe from one receiver to the other to control your DreamBox in the living room, your VDR archive in the cellar and your old dbox2 at the kitchen.
Have a look how it works: Video
Please note:
- I'm not a native speaker, so please excuse my bad english.
- Jokes about my TV are only allowed after you purchased DreamRemote!
Because of my still persistent financial nightmare I would like to sell this small application for a small amount of money at the ovi store. I hope you can understand my situation.
Please get it from here: Ovi Store

I also created a small Demo to make testing possible without buying DreamRemote. This way you are able to check what you get for your money!
If you wan't to try DreamRemote before purchasing you can download and install the demo from here: Demo

Please give here feedback if you have any kind of problems using DreamRemote. If something doesn't work as expected I'm sure we are able to find together a solution or a good reason for the problems.

Enjoy!

Please DONATE if you like my work!
It's the best way to motivate me to create more stuff for your Device.

Last edited by helex; 2012-02-23 at 18:01. Reason: now support for dbox2 and VDR aviable

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to helex For This Useful Post: