View Single Post
so... an avg idle consumption (according to Battery Usage app) of 292mA would be bad, right? @_@

edit: i imagine there could be a reason teh results may be skewed.. do i have to have Battery Usage running 24/7 ? I had read somewhere that it actually drains your battery.. or uses a lot of resources even after being closed or something of the like.

to clarify, as my battery was low I did a reset via the Reset app and then started charging at 29% battery life.. now at 79%.

-I dont' use twitter or facebook
-I have two emails setup as "Other": Gmail and Yahoo. I deleted the "nokia-free" thing at the beginning of the yahoo configuration
-I do not have the resource monitor app yet.. will get it soon
-I keep my screen brightness at the 2nd lowest setting
-I have only a few RSS Feeds that post to my Event View, and they are set for updates every 3 hours.
-I don't see an option for how often my email should refresh.. is that only for mFe? seems like I manually refresh with send/receive most of the time..which is not often (non critical email accounts with not much traffic atm)
-I am always signed into Skype and Google
-I play a bit of angry birds now and then.. i realize this could be a big thing, but Battery Usage says Device Idle and Meego System are the big worries.. usually.

-my settings have changed a bit today...so that could also skew things.

Last edited by original_z; 2012-02-23 at 23:18.