View Single Post
Posts: 198 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Dubrovnik, Croatia
finally!!... just bought it...

so... generally it works - very customizable - the best app of this kind I've ever had (and had it almost all when I had been using symbians)...

one bug already mentioned - if You have thread of messages with some contact that's on the blacklist FireWall+ Pro won't filter if that contact send You a message... the window of that thread doesn't need to be opened for that bug to appear, as l32606 has written - delete the thread completely and there will be no more notifications of any kind upon incoming messages from that blacklist contact...

the other bug is not really a bug, at least as I am aware - it's the "good old" feature - when receiving call from some contact from Your black list - sound, and visual notification appears, but only for an instance... it varies from one tenth of a second upto to two seconds... that "feature" was also in all of the symbian apps - it has something to do with the OS - incoming call just triggers the notifications before any app could react and prevent it... let's hope that Inception will ease the solution of this one...

EDIT: and yes - the other side receives the busy tome immediately, unlike on all the other apps of that kind on symbians, when the other side had been receiving tone or two of the normal waiting tone...

[tw] @kegnatz

Last edited by Zelig; 2012-03-08 at 11:50.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zelig For This Useful Post: