View Single Post
Posts: 153 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ New Zealand
Originally Posted by MortenS View Post
PR1.2 has certainly broken OVP - version 0.4 does not change that.

If you try playing a video with OVP after PR1.2 on my phone it will continue to look like it's just loading the video (The rounded rectangle will be moving around in circles endlessly, showing you to wait)

I miss OVP!
read my post again, the fact that I flashed my phone to brand new is probably the defining part here, but I use ovp 0.04 daily on PR1.2. I can say that the first time I flashed my phone then installed ovp0.02 I had exactly the same issue, even after installing 0.04. I flashed again and the last time installed ovp0.04 only, and it's back in working order. I'm almost ccertain it's the 0.02 version having been installed that's causing issues, maybe 0.03 aswell? I skipped that one so I have no idea with that version. It probably takes completely wiping the phone and/or flashing like I did since there's probably traces of the old version left even after uninstalling it.
Again, I use ovp0.04 daily on pr1.2. I spent ages getting this to work the day I upgraded to PR1.2 because this app's a must have for me.
Now, how much do you want it........ enough to wipe your phone and start over?

Last edited by HanzBlix; 2012-03-20 at 12:13. Reason: coz i can

The Following User Says Thank You to HanzBlix For This Useful Post: