View Single Post
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by hotnikkelz View Post
If he fails this year then the curtains close pretty much. He has only once chance really, he better hope lumia 900 strikes platinum lol.

Anyway I care not for Nokia or any other company, as long as my money gives me something that works for me I'm good. All companies I have patronized in the past have shafted me one way or the other

I do care about the technologies and advancement in all platforms though so I'm looking forward to all mobile OS including Tizen and Boot 2 Gecko. Too bad we can't add Meego and WebOS to the mix too
This is PRECISELY the right attitude, as far as I'm concerned. Why WOULDN'T you have your best interest involved? Why dedicate yourself to a corporation, especially one that isn't dedicated to serving you? I can agree that I'd like to see BETTER... but Nokia has dashed enough hopes and broken enough promises that it now needs to EARN BACK its way into my loyalty, especially while their competitors are doing a far better job of earning my respect (as I've already explained).

Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image saying "Connecting People"... it should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and say "Potential Unrealized."
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post: