View Single Post
Posts: 664 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Australia
Ok now its starting to piss me off... Had tiny bit chippin on the SIM holder but it has gone up quit a bit to make it look bad but the main thing is it started with one crack between main camera and led but now i noticed that there are three - circling around the main camera and even worst the first crack now has that chipping. Also what I noticed is that on the area where these cracks are, the whole portion looks a bit raised (swollen like) like as if the coat around that area is coming loose due to lack of stickiness...I'm thinking of reporting it to Nokia care but they are bit far from where I live and not sure they willl cover this within the warranty..

1. Youtube videos shared on the sites to be shown in stock browser & played using built-in Youtube player - Vote here
  2. Sliding to answer/reject calls while in locked state lags painfully - Vote here
  3. Availability & Transfers window always open from the bottom of the window despite whichever direction you put them away - Vote here
  4. System wide file manager support - Vote here

Join the Skype video support on N9 petition on twitter here.