View Single Post
Thank you for this!

I have a request:
I was hopeing in using this as my primary alarm clock, as I'm hopelessly bad att getting up in the morning.
The way I want to use it though is by me having to shake the device in my hand for X seconds when the alarm goes off, and having the alarm being active for "forever" (as suggested previously) until the device has been shaken for the set value of time.

In other words, the alarm would'nt stop untill I had gotten my backside out of bed and shaken the device for the set amount of time. Failure to do so would keep the alarm going, but when the action has been performed the alarm would be stopped/killed (maby indicated by a beep or similar).

I realize that this is not what you've intended when building the function, but I think it would be great if this could be an option! For me, anyway I sometimes sleep through the duration of alarms, even though they usually keep going for an whole hour before stopping by themselfs.
Also, my morning routines probably differs from yours as the intended way of getting up and walking around won't help me untill my N900 can survive my morning shower.

If my wall of text (sorry 'bout that) sounds like jibberish I would love to clarify
Thank you once more.

/MegaULF

The Following User Says Thank You to MegaULF For This Useful Post: