View Single Post
Posts: 206 | Thanked: 205 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by patlak View Post
@Prozac786

There are AMOLED screens brighter than SAMOLED. N9 is such a case. Screen brightness is a changing variable and was a pure marketing stunt for the new screen. Nokia fixed everything with a polarizing filter, sunlight visibility, contrast, 2.5D effect on a curved glass screen, etc. SAMOLED Plus has a full stripe and that is an improvement compared to pentile. However, older Nokia Amoled devices had full striped screens, so no new tech, AGAIN. You wanna see a brightness difference, compare Lumia 800 with the N9.
I wasn't just talking about brightness alone, I mentioned many points and you are just constantly picking out at one thing, the purpose of my hardware comparison was made clear several times and was in relation to the OP's request of what is a better development device, hardware plays a big part in development so I made those comparisons.

This is just going off topic now constantly going on about the display. I own both devices and I can clearly see that the S2's display is a lot better than the N9's, alot sharper and brighter too.

But if you feel differently fair enough. I'll leave it at that.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prozac786 For This Useful Post: