View Single Post
The rule of thumb, was that Harmattan'ish stuff was posted under harmattan section, while other sections were reserved for threads matching site address/logo/concept (for not-so-bright ones - I mean Maemo). Up to date, no one seemed to have problem with this, so I think current discussion is just effect laziness and cheap excuses for it.

In any case, I don't have problem with "opening" software section for both platforms (despite the fact, that following this logic, "Software" - which isn't any Os subcategory - could be used also to discuss not only Maemo or Harmattan, but Android, Windows, or any sh** programs... Not necessary mobile. But, whatever.), yet, with device mentioned in title as a must. As it "new topics" spam with harmattan stuff wasn't enough...

By the way, original poster still haven't modified thread title to contain simple [N9(50] string, which advocates "laziness theory" even more.

/Estel

// edit

On-topic, I think that Oblomow's idea with "left - left flipper, right - right flipper, middle (invisible) button - both flipper" is just great. I also can't agree, that keyboards are niche - thanks to hostmode, everyone can connect any USB keyboard he/she feel fancy, if we want to put bluetooth keyboards to niche section (which I also don't agree). Of course, no one will force any developer to make her/his program more popular so both arguments are just for classification.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Last edited by Estel; 2012-03-29 at 13:52.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: