• Chat logging - Done
  • Editing Status - Not yet
  • Only 1 to 1 Conversations - Done
  • Contacts sync - Done
  • Integration with Accounts manager - Done
  • Integration with Meego's notifications - Almost
  • Running the app in background - Not yet

And adding to the done list too:
  • Registration which is done too via native Accounts manager. It also automatically parses the received Whatsapp code so you wouldn't enter it manually.
  • Contact is typing indicator
  • Contact presence

I would greatly appreciate any advises concerning running the app in background. I'm looking for a behavior that would be pretty much similar to how original Whatsapp works (almost un-exitable). PS: I'm using python + PySide.

The Following 83 Users Say Thank You to tgalal For This Useful Post:
-Tyler-, ajack, almamo, ameeruchee, blackjack4it, blakkpanter, bnwg, Brian_7, Cholfo, daniscott, dcastrog, demludi, diegofigueroa, dipack95, DJBENTZY, don_falcone, Dousan, ErrorlnDisplay, et3rnal, Etchelon, fareed_xtreme, flyingbathtub, foobar, Gandan, gng554, gpollano, Hariainm, herno24, ijamking, iMarck90, imo, isorn, jcharpak, Jerex, jjcordero, Kaamp, kent_autistic, lebanez, legendsohai, localhost, lociluco, marcoita, MastaG, mike_shenoda, milanjakob, mingfan, mirondanro, Mohammed Muid, msantoni82, nokiaqueen, Nosph3ratu, rajveer, ravent-n900, Reflektorfalke, SamGan, shanttu, sirpaul, smoothc, sony123, sorin88, soryuuha, souseh, strange1712, superjunior, tcbl50, Tetlee, thanyapat, The Best Isaac, The Wizard of Huz, TMavica, tollek8, tony3i3, UnlimiteD3k, voancea, Weirdfisher, Wreck, ynnad179, youmeego, youngcalihottie, Zelig, ZogG, Zoxir