View Single Post
Originally Posted by sixwheeledbeast View Post
Having some problems since I moved from MP to OMP.

Firstly, I had setup using MP and alarmed (cron) a radio alarm clock using a internet radio stream. This now doesn't seem to function correctly.
OMP starts up and opens an Imported Playlist and doesn't start playing anything.
Opening the stream by selecting it through the player, works ok.
The method of setting up my internet radio for MP is in my sig.

Also since installing I have had the hildon-home bug (90% CPU have to killall hildon-home) twice.
I have not changed or updated anything since installing OMP eithier.

Going to try, with the media player widget removed for a bit. See if that makes a difference.

Here is my radio alarm, you launch it with the address of the stream you want. It woke me up this morning and I just installed OMP last night.

Perhaps you can see some differences?

Code:
#!/bin/sh

# connect internet connection
run-standalone.sh dbus-send  --print-reply --system --type=method_call --dest=com.nokia.icd /com/nokia/icd com.nokia.icd.connect string:"[ANY]" uint32:0
sleep 5

phone-control --volume 0

# play the stream
sleep 1
dbus-send --print-reply --dest=com.nokia.mediaplayer /com/nokia/mediaplayer com.nokia.mediaplayer.mime_open string:"$1"
sleep 10

# increase the volume
for i in $(seq 1 90); do
sleep 3
        dbus-send --type=method_call --dest=com.nokia.mafw.renderer.Mafw-Gst-Renderer-Plugin.gstrenderer /com/nokia/mafw/renderer/gstrenderer com.nokia.mafw.extension.set_extension_property string:volume variant:uint32:$i
echo "volume" $i
done

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vi_ For This Useful Post: