View Single Post
Posts: 84 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Damascus Syria
Originally Posted by lirikosova View Post
okay i know without my status online on availability can really open over 16 web pages but when im online i don't know what happens browser just stucks freezes and for interesting thing it shows me also hildon-home is not responding also...... I have overclocked my cpu to 1GHz... or do I definitely need to flash my device ! srry for long post
oh don't be sorry! we are like brothers
can't really tell if you need a flash.
but if you feel that your device condition is untolerable I would be happy to help you flashing it.

To be frank with you, I'm not an expert with this stuff, however I just wanted to tell you what I've learnt from my humble experience.

as I said earlier beside over-filled home memo, I think that the various and numerous unofficial apps and modifications especially those handling the system or kernels are the reason behind freezes etc../Actually I would count to million before I use adjusted kernels because it needs people with experience to handle.

Another thing which is "hildon-home not responding" this problem faces me mostly when I fill my desktop with many widgets. this could be one of the reasons behind this problem.

The Following User Says Thank You to AnasSyria For This Useful Post: