View Single Post
Originally Posted by ticktock666 View Post
well I've been considering the note for sometime now, but today I read an article about the Galaxy Nexus, and started to wonder....

still not sure, the Nexus is much cheaper and offers quite a lot of options, sound is supposed to be great, resolution is almost the same, the only difference I can think of is the screen size...can this be a just reason for getting the note over the nexus ?
Definitely.

On top of that you get a physical Home button (no onscreen buttons = more screen estate), microSD expansion, better front camera (2MP vs VGA) and definitely better rear camera (great 8MP vs good 5MP). Plus you get "Samsung Apps" so that's premium apps like Navigon, Swype, Asphalt, Angry Birds and so on for FREE.

Also the Exynos chip is much faster, especially in GPU. The call quality is better and the headphones are slightly better too.
The microUSB has more amp, so that it supports more HOST devices. The NOTE is keeping its street value longer than Gnex. And the S PEN is a great company.

Even the NOTE has ICS, with some aosp roms (aokp) already in beta...so very soon it will match the Gnex.

The only reason to turn away from the NOTE to the Gnex is basically if you have feminine hands or skinny jeans.

I'm flattered

The Following User Says Thank You to Kangal For This Useful Post: