View Single Post
Originally Posted by bue View Post
I don't remember which folders I removed as that was done some time ago, but I think it was the MyDocs/.qspot folder. As I recall, QSpot "froze" the same way even after that.

I don't have any playlist folders. I do however have some messages in my Spotify Inbox. I have also subscribed to a few playlists shared by others, both collaborative and not collaborative. Alltogether I have 35 playlists.

At work I have one of these (242 tracks) marked as available offline. After offline mode became available in QSpot, I remember marking one playlist (6 tracks) in the N900 and actually listening to it in offline mode. I think it was after this that everything started getting the most troublesome. I may have had my phone online while listening to them.

I'll remove the despotify.log file.

I can not start qspot from the terminal. What's the name of the binary? Will happily provide a log if I can just start it...
Thanks for the info.. You can start QSpot from x-term using the command /opt/qspot/bin/qspot. I hope to soon release an update using the latest version of library, which could have some impact on the problem.