View Single Post
Hi guys,

I was very happy to hear about Maemo port of Sunvox modular synthesizer and music composing application for N900, because music composing software is only thing what I really miss on my N900.

So I downloaded Sunvox 1.7, installed and started. But after I click the icon, nothing happens, only some windows shows for a quarter of second and thats it.
I tried to solve this major problem with couple of ways (installing some drivers which autors of Sunvox says are needed, but they are already part of my PR 1.3 system). I also reflashed my N900 many times. And I have three pieces of N900 and Sunvox is not working on anyone from my devices. Also my friends tried to start it and they have the same problems. It installs fine, but it don't want to start.

Please, can somebody help me to solve this problem? I really want to play with Sunvox on my N900, because I love to compose music and this can be notepad for my ideas wherever I am. And there is nothing else except Sunvox for N900 to serve my needs.

Please please please, help me...